Mankind Pilates offers:
- In-Studio Private & Duet Sessions
- In-Studio Mat Classes
- Virtual Private & Duet Sessions
- Virtual Mat Classes
- Virtual Special Workshops (Spine Corrector, Fix Your Feet, Prenatal & Postnatal)
You can participate in all of the above right from your home! Simply download the Zoom app onto your Mac, PC, iPhone or iPad and join a class or session! You will receive a zoom link via email prior to the class start time.
With concerns of COVID-19, I am taking every precaution to ensure that everyone is safe. Following state safety precautions, before your first in-studio session or class, you will receive a list of safety protocols. During this time, for safety reasons, only two people are allowed in the studio for the mat classes, and the rest of the class participants may join virtually.
Please wear a face mask coming to and from your session or class. Surgical, “more breathable” masks, will be available in the studio for physical practice. I will wear a mask for all studio sessions and maintain physical distance. Please bring your own mat!
Class schedule valid thru November. Classes will be reassessed monthly.
All classes are open level classes, however, let’s decide together what the best class is for you and your needs and goals! All mat classes offer the proper modifications for anyone starting their Pilates journey!
*Each virtual mat class has a specific focus or specific prop utilized that is announced in a studio email at the start of every week. Both mat classes and specialized sessions utilize the various Pilates props in some of the classes (magic circles, foam rollers, therabands, triad balls, light hand weights, poles, etc).
- Strength & endurance for the Legs, shoulders and spine
- Mobility of the pelvis, hips and spine. We will explore body positions that will best prepare you for the rigors of birth and recovery.
- Breath work, which also helps prepare a body for labor and aid in recovery.
- Awareness and confidence – very important during this special time to be more mindful in our everyday movements.
- Stretch – to help ease the body and mind during this special time
Private and duet sessions (in-studio and virtual) are by appointment. To schedule, call 914-907-8897.
A 24-hour cancellation policy applies for all sessions and mat classes (Zoom or in-person). All classes are 55 minutes long, except our children's class. Each virtual mat class has a specific focus or specific prop utilized that is announced at the start of every week.
"It’s the mind itself which shapes the body.”
- Joseph Pilates
Sundays – 9:00 am
Mondays – 6:00 am
Tuesdays – 7:00 pm
Saturdays – 8:00 am
Bookings & Reservations
All pilates lessons, including privates, sessions and classes may be
booked via our online booking system: